Even though I work with Olympic Golden Retirements, I developed this site as a way to help my current and future clients to stay up to date with what’s happening in the retirement world.
We do send out physical monthly newsletters that you will receive in the mail when you sign up over at www.olympicgoldenretirements.com but I discovered that many of my clients wanted more opportunities for me to answer their questions and point them in the right direction.
That’s what this blog is about. Helping people make the right decisions so that they can retire with confidence.
If you can’t understand what a financial adviser is saying, how will you ever be able to take steps toward a better financial future?
That’s why I put retirement issues into easily understandable language. The only time you’ll hear industry jargon from me, is if it’s followed by a simple explanation AND a reason for why you need to know about it. If it is not going to help you retire with confidence, then I’m not going to talk about it here.
This blog is for people that want to have a successful and stress free retirement. People who want to acquire the knowledge it takes to do this, and they want it in plain English. My goal is to help you achieve your retirement goals.
A little bit about me
- Half French, half American, born in Thailand
- Grew up mostly in Bethesda MD, just outside of Washington DC
- Trilingual (French, English, Spanish)
- Graduated from UNCW
- Opened and ran a successful French Restaurant (Cafe de France – 2001-2005)
- Moved to Panama (Launched and sold several businesses)
- Moved back to Wilmington for my MBA
- Joined the team at Olympic Golden Retirements
My ultimate goal with The Retirement Income Guardian is to:
- Give you easy to understand explanations on issues that are extremely important to your retirement plan such as varied investment strategies including income planning with annuities, tax free cash flow from life life insurance insurance, Social Security planning, relevant news, and…
- Show you some of the best practices for structuring and implementing a retirement income plan and how to avoid making some of the most common mistakes that could potentially cost you thousands of dollars.